The Birdie RS-50SP is a lightweight yet powerful rotary shear that lets you cut fabric with incredible ease and accuracy.
Features a 50mm, 7-sided blade and a powerful 40 watt motor activated by squeezing the pushbutton on the underside of the casing as you hold
the knife. Lightweight for easy handling, Birdie cuts clean and sharp whether straight or on the curve. Includes built-in stone sharpening system.
- Built in Sharpener
- Lightweight and Powerful
- Grip-style Switch Bar - automatically stops when not pressed
- Fast, accurate scissor action cuts - ensured by carbide blade
- No fusing or "pull in" of materials
- 7 sided high speed steel blade - easy to change and longer lasting
- removable base plate - allows "off the table" operations such as slitting
- Impact resistant casing
- Shock protection - double insulated against electric shock
- Shielded ball bearings - require no lubrication or servicing and ensures free and quiet operation
- 10 foot electrical cord with additional safety switch
- The Birdie is excellent for narrow curves and sharp corners. For cutting single and low lays of material including cloth, knitted fabrics, plastics,
synthetics, leather, lace, fiberglass, vinyls, etc. Used for slitting and trimming knitted fabrics when base plate is removed.